Kids & Chiropractic
Let’s start with the obvious!
- Better posture. Kids don’t stand up straight because they slump; they slump because their spines are out of alignment. You will see a difference in your child's posture from the very first adjustment.
- Fewer sick days. Studies have shown again and again that chiropractic helps kids' ear infections and digestive difficulties. Colic, reflux, constipation, allergies, asthma, anxiety, headaches, and other chronic conditions can be caused or aggravated by subluxations.
Onto the not-so-obvious:
- Developmental Issues. Autism spectrum disorders, muscles not releasing, and torticollis can usually be improved or helped when the child is adjusted and their nervous system is balanced chiropractically.
- Normal trauma. Kids fall down literally over one thousand times in the first year of life, and hit their heads repeatedly. This has an effect into adulthood.
- Birth! Have you seen a child being born? The pressure on the neck of the newborn will make you wince, whether it is natural or cesarean. This has profound effects on the child. The good news is that it can be balanced again for lifelong good health. The bad news: Not being balanced or aligned will affect the child in some manner, even if not right away.
Kids love being adjusted. So far, 100% of our chiropractic kids, age 1 day to 18 years, want to come back for their second adjustment. It's that gentle, effective, and fun!