The Coolest Treats
August 5, 2018
Many parents say they wish they could get more fruits and vegetables into their kids' diets, but what if we told you that there's a great way to use your children's sweet tooth to your advantage? Tasty popsicles made with Greens First can help your kids beat the heat and get a full serving of beneficial nutrients and probiotics at the same time.
How to Make Greens First Berry Pops
1. Combine 6 scoops of Greens First Berry with 32 ounces of cold water in a pitcher.
2. If desired, add 2 tablespoons of fresh-squeezed lemon juice, lime juice, or orange juice for additional flavor.
3. Fill a popsicle mold with the mixture.
4. Freeze mixture until solid.
How to Make Greens First Chocolate Pops
1. Mix 6 scoops of Greens First Chocolate with 32 ounces of cold almond milk in a pitcher.
2. Fill a popsicle mold with the mixture.
3. Freeze until solid.
Both Greens First Berry and Greens First Chocolate varieties are available at Rollette Chiropractic Center. For more information, please call the Front Desk at (985) 345-9504.
The Legacy of Chester Wilk, DC
Most people aren’t aware that there was a secret committee in the American Medical Association to “contain and eliminate Chiropractic”.
The Heart of the Matter
Recent findings may contradict some of the most common medical advice related to prevention and treatment of heart disease, and in some very surprising ways.