Many parents say they wish they could get more fruits and vegetables into their kids' diets, but what if we told you that there's a great way to use your children's sweet tooth to your advantage? Tasty popsicles made with Greens First can help your kids beat the heat and get a full serving of beneficial nutrients and probiotics at the same time.
How to Make Greens First Berry Pops
1. Combine 6 scoops of Greens First Berry with 32 ounces of cold water in a pitcher.
2. If desired, add 2 tablespoons of fresh-squeezed lemon juice, lime juice, or orange juice for additional flavor.
3. Fill a popsicle mold with the mixture.
4. Freeze mixture until solid.
How to Make Greens First Chocolate Pops
1. Mix 6 scoops of Greens First Chocolate with 32 ounces of cold almond milk in a pitcher.
2. Fill a popsicle mold with the mixture.
3. Freeze until solid.
Both Greens First Berry and Greens First Chocolate varieties are available at Rollette Chiropractic Center. For more information, please call the Front Desk at (985) 345-9504.
Taking the Pain Out of Going Back to School
A school backpack that isn't fitted or worn properly may harm your child more than it helps.
Infant Torticollis: An Almost Invisible Enemy
Nursing moms: Have you heard that your baby's fussy, or "just can't get the hang of" latching? There may be a better explanation ... and a solution.
The Most Important Word You've Never Heard
The main types of stress that determine how Pathogenesis develops, according to the salutogenesis model as well as the chiropractic model of healthcare.